The 75th annual Cannes Film Festival is finally upon us. Taking place from May 17-28, 2022, the acclaimed international film festival is one of the world’s most widely publicized events, with the opening ceremony taking place later tonight. Catch the broadcast live on France 2 and internationally on Brut. Winners for the 11-day festival will be announced at the closing ceremony on May 28th.
Company 3 is delighted to have collaborated with industry-leading filmmakers on four of the highly-anticipated feature film screenings.
Crimes of the Future
- Color | Bill Ferwerda
- Finishing Edit | Adrian Saywell
- Re-Recording Mixers | Chris Cooke + Mark Zsifkovits
- CO3 Producer | Gino Carletti
- Director | David Cronenberg
- DP | Douglas Koch
- Prod Design | Carol Spier
- Edit | Christopher Donaldson
Jerry Lee Lewis: Trouble in Mind
Top Gun: Maverick
OUT OF COMPETITION
- Color | Stefan Sonnenfeld
- Additional Color | Adam Nazarenko
- Finishing Edit | Joe Ken
- Dailies | Richard Flores Jr.
- VFX | Method Studios + Framestore
- Director | Joseph Kosinski
- DP | Claudio Miranda
- Edit | Eddie Hamilton
- Color | Tyler Roth
- Finishing Edit | Jason Saulog
- CO3 Producer | Erik Rogers + Ricardo Ramirez
- Director | Brett Morgen
- Edit | Brett Morgen
See the full 2022 Cannes Film Festival lineup here.