The FilmLight Color Awards, which honor exceptional color grading internationally, has awarded Company 3 across two categories — Feature Film and Commercial!
During the world-renowned EnergaCAMERIMAGE cinematography festival this past Sunday, Yvan Lucas was awarded in the feature film category for his work on Barbie, and Tim Masick in the commercials category for Zara Man ‘SS23’.
Tim Masick attended the event to accept the honor and Yvan Lucas appeared virtually to do the same.
The Awards are organized by FilmLight (but are color corrector agnostic) in conjunction with EnergaCAMERIMAGE. They are supported by prominent international groups such as The American Society of Cinematographers (ASC), The French Society of Cinematographers (AFC), the Colorist Society International (CSI), the International Federation of Cinematographers (IMAGO), and the Polish Society of Cinematographers (PSC) among others.
View the complete list of winners here.
- Color | Yvan Lucas
- Add’l Color | Nick Metcalf + Alan Gordon
- Finishing Edit | Pat Kelleher
- Los Angeles Dailies | Tom Klane
- Editorial Services | Company 3
- Company 3, Production | Michael Maida, Gregory Caligiuri
- Director | Greta Gerwig
- DP | Rodrigo Prieto
- Editor | Nick Huoy
- Production Design | Sarah Greenwood
Zara Man ‘SS23’
- Color | Tim Masick
- Company 3, Producer | Ryan Moncrief
- Director | Fabien Baron
- DP | Phillipe Le Sourd
- Editor | William Town, Modern Post
- Prod Co. | PRODn, Seeker